Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: New 7yo member -Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is Dashi. My Mum and Dad bought me a Cub for my 7th birthday. I would like to learn to fly it. I have flown it once with the help of my mum's friend. I would like to join your club and learn more.
I like to watch people fly their planes and try to fly my own plane.
Hi Dashi,
Jeremy mentioned that he gave a keen young fellow a hand to set up his plane and few flying lessons,out at Pittown, not so long ago. He also mentioned that he recommended our club as a good one to join.

You are most welcome to come along and have a look at our club.
We have some several members including my self who can help you learn to fly and many members with interesting planes to look at, watch fly and learn about.

We look forward to meeting you at the field.
We are flying most weekends as long as the wether is suitable if you check the "flying this weekend" thread on the forum and the "field condition" thread as well you will soon get and idea of what's happening.

Access is from Tucks rd of powers rd seven hills you wont be able to access the field from the other end of tucks rd as it divided by Toongabbie creek.

Please feel free to post any questions you have, on the forum as well

Cheers

Jason
Thanks so much Jason! (Dashi's mum writing now)
I think, if your guys are flying, my sister will bring him on the 26th August ( I will be walking Oxfam Trailwalkers and she is on babysitting duty). We will check the forum first, but I know Dashi is really looking forward to it.

Thanks again,
Jo

(10-08-2017, 12:54 PM)secant0give Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dashi,
Jeremy mentioned that he gave a keen young fellow a hand to set up his plane and few flying lessons,out at Pittown, not so long ago. He also mentioned that he recommended our club as a good one to join.

You are most welcome to come along and have a look at our club.
We have some several members including my self who can help you learn to fly and many members with interesting planes to look at, watch fly and learn about.

We look forward to meeting you at the field.
We are flying most weekends as long as the wether is suitable if you check the "flying this weekend" thread on the forum and the "field condition" thread as well you will soon get and idea of what's happening.

Access if from Tucks rd of powers rd seven hills you wont be able to access the field from the other end of tucks rd as it divided by a Toongabbie creek.

Please feel free to post any questions you have, on the forum as well

Cheers

Jason
Welcome to our flying club, Dashi ! do check the forum for field and flying conditions, and let us know when you come down ! looking forward to meet you !

Cheers.

Dirk.
Thanks guys,
Dashi is planning on coming down on Saturday with my sister (Katherine). They have to stop in and buy a new battery and then make their way over.
I looked on the Sticky: Flying this weekend tab, is this the right place to check?
Cheers
Jo
Yep, thats the spot. Weather looks good tomorrow, sunny and little wind, so should be a few people down there by mid-morning. Most people go down there 9-1pm, some stay later. Field can be hard to find the first time, note there are two Tucks rds, you want the northern one that comes off Powers Rd Seven Hills. Access to the field is straight ahead on tucks Rd onto the track. Hope to see you there.
Good to see Dashi at the field today. Drop us a line when you come down next time !

Cheers,

Dirk.
Nice to see you at the field today Dashi.
Hope you and Aunty Katherine had a great day

See again soon