Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: Bigboy UAV / FPV platform - $350 ono
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a bargain for the right buyer...

Purchased this half-finished project on RCTrader a couple years ago, intending to complete it as a larger scale UAV. Besides unboxing it and checking out how it faired in transport (some very minor crush damage to a rib, and some misc small cuts in covering) I've not touched it since.

Reluctant sale, as I'd like to get to it one day... but that day is likely a few years out still. Condition of sale is I get to see it fly sometime Biggrin

Airframe is a Hugin (or Mugin?) platform, v-tail with 6ft wingspan.

Airframe comes with: Also included is a complete Eagletree system:
Finally, we have:
  • FPV transmitter (details unknown, but functional)
  • 21HQX Sony Super EXVIEW CCD bullet camera
Note that the satellite receiver pictured is not included. Additionally, I recall some miscellaneous hardware was missing - prospective buyers are welcomed and encouraged to first inspect.

I'd also recommend that the future owner undertake a "TLC + lightening" project, as some of the gear is just overkill (strobe lights, really?) and installed in the heaviest way possible.

Easily over $1000 worth of gear. Looking for $350 ono.

Will consider parting out some gear (e.g. eagletree system, servostation) for reasonable offers.

Interested? Leave me a message here, or contact me via the details listed in http://forum.rcflyingclub.com/showthread.php?tid=410

[attachment=4730]
[attachment=4731]
[attachment=4732]
[attachment=4733]
[attachment=4734]
EagleTree gear has sold. $350 ono for the rest...
G'day Claudio
Is the aircraft itself still around?
If so
How much do you want for it?

Cheers
Rob b
G'day yourself Golden Tonsils,

the aircraft is still around, minus the EagleTree parts.

Looking for ~$350 for the airframe and remaining bits. If you're just interested in the airframe, I'm sure we can work something out.

If you like, give me a call to discuss and/or take a look - number is in this thread: http://forum.rcflyingclub.com/showthread.php?tid=410

PS. Apologies for the delay - might be slow with further replies over the next few days.
Gday Claudio

I am seriously considering taking her off your hands.
Will let you know in the next day or two.

Cheers
Rob B
Hi I'm interested in this aircraft.
Would you accept $300 if I will collect this week?
Many thanks
Andrew
I actually have the van tomorrow so I can collect. I am at Bankstown.
Call/Text and let me Know
Andrew Ph. 0415 235913