Parramatta Radio Control Aircraft Club

Full Version: Sticky: Bronze and Gold Wings Requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello I would like to apply for my bronze, silver and gold wings, what should I do to apply for them?
Gabino, to get your Bronze, Silver or Gold wings, you'll have to perform certain flying manouveres throughout a flight of your RC plane and it will also detemined on the size of aircraft that you are flying and this will be done with a CFI standing with you calling out each manouvere for you to do.
If you go to the very first post of this post, Kieren has put up the requirements for each set of wings. This will help you know what is required and you can also practice these manouveres when you are down at the field.

Todd
(23-04-2021, 10:20 AM)Busboy Wrote: [ -> ]Gabino, to get your Bronze, Silver or Gold wings, you'll have to perform certain flying manouveres throughout a flight of your RC plane and it will also detemined on the size of aircraft that you are flying and this will be done with a CFI standing with you calling out each manouvere for you to do.
If you go to the very first post of this post, Kieren has put up the requirements for each set of wings. This will help you know what is required and you can also practice these manouveres when you are down at the field.

Todd

Thank you Todd for answer me, I have other questions.

How can I book a "test" ?
Who is responsible for that?
Is there any fee?

Thank you
Hi Gabino
No fee.
Looking at Facebook our instructor Jason V is currently in South Australia.
Start practising and we will arrange a wings test morning when he gets back.

srl
Forms are attached for the wings flying test for members to practice. We can then get Jason V to give you a test.

srl
At last I now have a remote buddy box working for the trainer.
Ken gave it a test today.
[attachment=6056]

Using EdgeTX on my FRsky 9xd2019 I used this guide -

srl
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6