Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T-28 1400mm FMS planes.

Gary and Steve asked me if I could get more of the FMS T-28 1400mm wingspan. I contacted the guy I know in Hong Kong and the best price I could get is $229ea + $56 EMS shipping=$285 landed.(No profit just happy to help.)
(Slightly cheaper than most Hong Kong online shops and much better than the local http://www.chargedrc.com.au/Warbirds/FMS...e.tpl.html
This plane has everything. Flaps, Servoles gear and doors, working cowls and Nav lights.
Specification.
Material: Durable EPO in 3 different colour schemes( red/white. Silver and grey).
Wingspan: 1400mm (55.1")
Length: 1185mm (46.7")
Flying Weight: 2400g
Servo: 11 x 9g Servo, 1 x 17g Servo
ESC: 50A Brushless ESC W/Bec
Motor: 4250-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Gear: Electric Worm Driven Retracts
Doors: Electric Servo Driven Plastic Gear Door Set
Prop: 13x9 3 Blade Prop & Spinner

If someone can source them at a better price contact Gary and Steve as they are keen on getting one each..
If anyone else is interested and want me to buy one or two let me know. I can order and ship direct to your address. (Maxim 2 planes in each shipment as they are very large boxes) delivery is normally 4 days and Max of 7 days.
email, sms or call me. georges@preformed.com.au Mobile 0438406705

I am up for one. Do we contact your buddy directly? I will need more batteries unless I can run this on 6S or maybe 10S (ha, ha). I am sure the 2200 3S batteries will poop themselves in 60 seconds.

Who is the second dude to get the first shipment going?

(07-11-2011, 05:33 PM)Skidz Wrote:  I am up for one. Do we contact your buddy directly? I will need more batteries unless I can run this on 6S or maybe 10S (ha, ha). I am sure the 2200 3S batteries will poop themselves in 60 seconds.

I,m Keen for the red and white but still cannot decide to go for it as i really like this plane, its the fms version of my smaller 1200mm hobbyking mustang with the forward raked retracts .
http://www.xtremehobby.ashop.com.au/p/11...ver60.html

What Do You Mean Theres a Throttle Curve ?, Its Either all the way up or all the way down Tongue_smile

(07-11-2011, 05:33 PM)Skidz Wrote:  I am up for one. Do we contact your buddy directly? I will need more batteries unless I can run this on 6S or maybe 10S (ha, ha). I am sure the 2200 3S batteries will poop themselves in 60 seconds.

Hi Dave, Gary and Steve, but not sure how to contact them.
I will order and pay the guy direct. (I get bounus points and a good deal on my next plane..planes).
Pick a colour, pay me by bank transfer if its easy (call me to give you bank details) and I will get it shipped direct to you Or cash on Pick when I see you next. Let me know when you want me to order for you.

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

(07-11-2011, 05:33 PM)Skidz Wrote:  Who is the second dude to get the first shipment going?
As much as I want to, I can't - they're a great model though, by all reports.
Here's something to get you thinking too ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz4OCHIC41c&feature=BFa&list=UL2tJnCvb_2f8&lf=mfu_in_order

... apparently it's a Benedini sound system but using iPod speakers. He sure gets more volume out of that setup than I've seen in lots of others, and the speakers are smaller too.

Steve Murray

I bought one from Xtreme hobby in Qsld about 3 months ago and only just recieved it last thursday. I payed $269 for it ... pity i did'nt wait till now otherwise I would've bought one off you.
Sounds great with the benedini sound system ! but I don't know if I'll go that far just yet.
Oops after reding my last reply ... I noticed I put in the wrong amount I paid for the T-28 1400 FMS. I apologise the amount i paid was $369.

(07-11-2011, 07:17 PM)samste Wrote:  [quote='Skidz' pid='9020' dateline='1320647613']

I,m Keen for the red and white but still cannot decide to go for it as i really like this plane, its the fms version of my smaller 1200mm hobbyking mustang with the forward raked retracts .
http://www.xtremehobby.ashop.com.au/p/11...ver60.html

I can get you that Mustang for around $275 approx delivered.

To End this post. I can get all the FMS 1400mm range of planes. you can save normally between $80-$100 on full local pricing.

Best not to flood this sale site with discussion. Please email or sms me on my blackberry georges@preformed.com.au or 0438406705.

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano

Hi George
Thanks for the pricing info. I will call you.
Gazz

Parkzone Stryker 27 Evolution
E flite Ultra Stick , T 28 Carbon Z
Skyartec Skyfun Scorpion,Skyfun 90 EDF
Hobbyking Voltigeur, Funfighter T28, Mirage 2000, Minimoa 2.4m Glider
Jet Teng L-39 HPAT Stumax 90
Pheonix Tiger 50
FliteWork Extra 300 LPX 2.6M
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Don't ever let the fear of landing keep you from taking off!

I will call you as well. Thanks George.

Hey Steve M/Kevin B
You guys asked me the other week to let you know if I was thinking about selling my big Trojan.
The answer was of course NO! Its one of my favorite planes.
But if you want to pick one up at a pretty good price, check this out
http://www.rctrader.com/category/340/Ele...racts.html
Gazz

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

Thanks for that Banger - I'll email the seller and see if he's willing to post (... too bad he's in Brisbane).
Cheers!

Steve Murray

Thanks for the thought Gazz, unfortunately I'm broke at the moment....dammm

Here is another one... you better be quick at this price!!!

http://www.rctrader.com/category/340/Ele...ilver.html

Pheonix Tiger 50
Spectrum DX9i , DX6

(07-11-2011, 10:36 AM)Raptorfly Wrote:  Gary and Steve asked me if I could get more of the FMS T-28 1400mm wingspan. I contacted the guy I know in Hong Kong and the best price I could get is $229ea + $56 EMS shipping=$285 landed.(No profit just happy to help.)
(Slightly cheaper than most Hong Kong online shops and much better than the local http://www.chargedrc.com.au/Warbirds/FMS...e.tpl.html
This plane has everything. Flaps, Servoles gear and doors, working cowls and Nav lights.
Specification.
Material: Durable EPO in 3 different colour schemes( red/white. Silver and grey).
Wingspan: 1400mm (55.1")
Length: 1185mm (46.7")
Flying Weight: 2400g
Servo: 11 x 9g Servo, 1 x 17g Servo
ESC: 50A Brushless ESC W/Bec
Motor: 4250-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Gear: Electric Worm Driven Retracts
Doors: Electric Servo Driven Plastic Gear Door Set
Prop: 13x9 3 Blade Prop & Spinner

If someone can source them at a better price contact Gary and Steve as they are keen on getting one each..
If anyone else is interested and want me to buy one or two let me know. I can order and ship direct to your address. (Maxim 2 planes in each shipment as they are very large boxes) delivery is normally 4 days and Max of 7 days.
email, sms or call me. georges@preformed.com.au Mobile 0438406705

CAN YOU STILL PURCHASE THE T28 TROJAN IN THE GREY COLOUR SCHEEM , IAM A MEMBER OF PEMAC, THANKS....PETER BUTLER

I don't think so, Peter - not the v3 Trojan anyway.
I ended up getting the red/orange and white USN version from Philip Worshop. I asked about the grey scheme at the time but I think he indicated that the latest version was only available in white.

Steve Murray