Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wanted

Hi guys,
I was hoping to take my rebuilt Pulse XT up tomorrow if the weather at Penrith is favourable, but I have not been able to buy a prop at my usual places (Ultimate Hobbies, Hobbies in the Hills or RC Hobbies).
Does anyone know who might stock APC props, I am after a 13x6.5E?
I am about to call Kellets but wasn't keen on the drive just for a prop (given the weather might be crap tomorrow).
Alternatively would someone in the club be willing to sell me one if you have a spare.

Thanks
Chris M

G'day Chris

I have a 13*6.5 apc you are quite welcome to.

Cheers
Rob b

Thanks Rob that would be awesome.
Can I come around sometime this arvo to pick it up.
Go to the club members only section for my mobile number and if you could text me your address and a suitable time for yourself.

Thanks again
Chris M

G'day Chris
No worries will do the above shortly

Cheers
Rob b

Rob,
The eagle has landed.
Thanks again
Chris M

Wanted - T28 Trojan Fuselage, any condition, in particular the plastic firewall. My well used Trojan is showing signs of wear & tear especially with a heavy landing or two . I must admit though it is probably one of the T-28's in our club with the highest hours on the clock. So dig out those old T-28 parts that you have in the shed and see if you have a fuse for me.
Cheers
Chris

Hi Guys,
Has anyone got a XT60 (male) to a 4mm HXT plug charge lead similar to the H-King one referenced below.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...duct=17672

If so can I borrow it for a week or so.

Alternatively does anyone have the 4mm HXT plugs so that I could make my own charge lead.

Cheers
Chris M

G'day Chris

Build up your adapters using 4mn bullet plugs.
I have a bag full of hxt's hope to see you tomorrow at the field so I can give you them.

Cheers
Rob B

Thanks Rob, see you tomorrow.
If you have one already made up could you bring it along so I could top up a new battery at the field that I have for my P-40 which I was hoping to maiden.
Cheers Chris

Hey Guys.
My Starmax F18 canopy blew off on maiden over the long tall muddy swamp and I could not retrieve it. Would anyone have a spare or a crashed F-18 that I can buy the canopy. Same size as the hobby king 70mm EDF F-18. or any canpoy of simlar size that might fit.

No one seems to sell them as spare part that I can find.