Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trojan Canopy

For sale/finders fee/negotiation.

Today while searching for the motor for my Grasshopper, my son found a Trojan canopy in tact. Pilot was excited to finally be rescued.

So if you are missing a canopy. please contact me or see me down at the field next weekend....

PS. This will only fit a Trojan, if you're missing one off of another model ie F/A 18 or a Rare Bear, do not reply......lol BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

I know I have lost "some" in the past but I'm not sure if it's mine.

It could be Robbo's.

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

I lost one some time ago, for a Durafly Trojan. The Durafly has no pilot in it so I suspect it's not mine.

FrSky Q X7 Mode 2, Turnigy 9XR Pro and Evolution. Multirotors, planes plus a couple of heli's. Too many to list.

Aaaaand if the wife is reading this: "The club made me buy these planes, I had no part in it, honestly!"

Yep could be mine... lost last month... will have a cut in the foam underneath for battery, and a hole at rear for locking pin (no pin though)... gratefully received if returned! Smile

Robbo, your spot on with the description. Hopefully will see you at the field soon. Smile

Gravity sucks, or should I say, is the downfall of all things flying. It's the way it's controlled that makes the end memorable or not.

Thx!

Well that solves that little mystery. Now if we can work out a way to get Russell's Stuka down off the wires !!!!!!!

(Great landing that Smile)

It wouldn't kill me to miss flying for one day, but then again, why risk it.

(08-05-2016, 11:22 PM)Chris Mc Wrote:  Well that solves that little mystery. Now if we can work out a way to get Russell's Stuka down off the wires !!!!!!!

Wait what? Do you have a photo? Is this written up anywhere on the site as it sounds like a good story.

<hr>
71_71 So my question is... Where the hell does all the money go??? 71_71

Simon, Check our Facebook Page for story and Pictures.

(09-05-2016, 09:55 AM)EasySimes Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 11:22 PM)Chris Mc Wrote:  Well that solves that little mystery. Now if we can work out a way to get Russell's Stuka down off the wires !!!!!!!

Wait what? Do you have a photo? Is this written up anywhere on the site as it sounds like a good story.

Simon, Check our Facebook Page for story and Pictures.

(09-05-2016, 09:55 AM)EasySimes Wrote: