Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Q-450 V3 Quad copter plug and fly for sale

Here's a nice little unit, just about ready to go, all you need to do is add RX and Lipo pack. It's currently set up for 3s.
With nicely balanced 11" carbon props, NTN 28-30 800Kv motors and 20A Afro ESCs using a KK2 board as the flight controll system. The air frame is the much loved Q-450, All parts were from our very good friends at HK

It belongs to a colleague from work, I've seen it fly and it does so quite well he's asking $150 for it

It can be picked up from the field or my place.

It will probably go on eBay if not sold by the middle of next week.

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Any chance he might be interested in a 3D plane?
I'll be happy to do a straight swap.

Not sure but I'll pass it on Thanks Arron

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci

Gday Jason

I am quite interested however am out of the country until next week (back on 18th).
Can you let me know what capacity 3S batt it eats?

Thanks
Rob B

It Could use 2200 up to about 4000.
you'd want 30C in the 2200 but 20C in 3000 or 4000 would be fine.

They are a little harder to fly when they are heavier tho'

By way of an example, I use a 5200 10c in an SK450 with 11" Aeronaught props and an APM controller. It carries a Sony action cam and FPV gear and it flies safely for 12 mins with some reserve. But you have to fly it with a bit of respect carrying all that weight.

Gday Jason

I'll take this off your friends hands, meet you at the field this weekend to do the deal?

Cheers
Rob B

Sorry Rob he sold it on the weekend.

All good, thanks Jason

I'll have to give the swap meet a serious spin then.....

Cheers
Rob B