Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

URGENT - Clearing out the garage & this lot has to go - Various RC Gear.

ALL GONE & FINISHED -

I am offering this to club members first as I am urgently needing to get this lot cleared for the space before I go back to work on the 12th.

I have a heap of gear to go. I am not asking nor expecting a lot for it just make me an offer for the lot as I need to move it for the space & to make sure I can keep flying the electrics I now have.

Photo's attached give you the items and all of this is together.

* Futaba Skysport 6A - 36 Hrz FM Radio. Extra Crystal set is included and all working.
36.1 on each plane. (Except the Spitfire which is 2.4 Ghz & the P27 which has its own controller - in picture (I think from memory))
36.45 spare crystal for radio & receiver as a back up frequency. Never actually used it though still new in pack & included.
* Each of the planes has a full set of servo's. (Some micros)
* Several receivers and batteries as well as spares - Some still sealed and not even opened. (Such as several prop's for different planes and gliders.)
* all the planes need some work to get them back in the air though the base's are there for fully functioning aircraft with a bit of work.
* Electric Starter

Please give me a call or message me on the mobile 0404 448 461
Berny.
    SEE More attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OK Update is I am giving this gear away or it is going to be thrown.

First in will get the lot for nothing. Smile If you want it.

I am also about to put it on gumtree as well so first in first served. See you all soon.

OK that didn't take long - 3 Minutes. All being pocked up tonight. Goneski's.

I'll take the red ugly stick

.................bugger I didn't see the not at the bottom saying it's all gone

“The knack of flying is learning how to throw your machine at the ground and miss.”

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your thoughts turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."  ~Leonardo Da Vinci