Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fly Fly-F100 for Sale

FOR SALE
I built this last year from an Xtreme RC Midi Wemo tech 90mm fan and ARC 36-75-1 balanced by Xtreme. + Xtreme RC lighting HV ESC 100A upto 12 cell. I used full metal gear servos with 15A BEC.
After trying to maiden this Jet last year on 8S it was @ 85db so its over the limit and wasn't allowed to fly it.
on 6S it was good @ 76db but as I took off the ESC cut off..I had to land quick and and ripped the retract out and some of the missiles. No damage to the Jet, missiles can be glued back on.. but Landing gear needs a new one.(Xtreme RC says my Lipo is not good for this High end Motor, fan and ESC. I need high C rated lipos. I can also add a 10-12 blad fan and increase performance and sound). Well the Jet has been sitting in the garage for well over 6 moth and I don't think I will set up again for a fly... It's looks goo and in new codition. So its up for sale.
The Xtreme RC Midifan, ARCmotor and HV ESC balanced cost me $425
The F100 cost me with all servo's and bits $250.
Total: $675
If anyone is interested I will take $400 or make me a reasonable offer.. Just need to add new retracts. I would love to see someone fly it.
Happy to sell the components separately if interested but I have to cut into the fuse a little to get to the ESC.

George

"Crash and Cry! Don't fly"

RadioBiggrinX9 & DX8
HK Cri Cri ugly,Super Cub 1870mm balsa, Sbach 1000mm balsa, Vampire, Katana E50 balsa, BA Hawke 90mm (on hold for large runway), Durafly BF110, Corsair,
EScale Zero
Freewing Eurofighter Typhoon & SU-34
Starmax F5e Tiger & 70mm F-18
FMS T-28 Trojan, P-38 Silver, 50mm F-86, C-17 Globmaster

Fly fly F-100
B-25 2.0m LX and A10 1.5m Langxiang (being glassed and re-built)
Seagull Super Tucano