Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

REBEL 70 EDF RTF !!! $80

for sale is my REBEL 70MM EDF 4 CELL JET . IT'S THE SAME AS A HABU .
i'm selling it is a package , there is nothing wrong with it , except it has had the nose cone re glued on after it broke off when i was learning to land it . i'm throwing in the front of an old stinger , which is a better nose cone epo with hard plastic cone . so if you break off the nose cone you have a spare which is better , it has a fibroglassed front ( the stinger) you'd just simply cut off nose and glue on if needed .
it also comes with a brand new HK 6CH 2.4G RADIO AND RECEIVER . UNUSED .
AND A 4S 2200MAH ZIPPY flight battery .
80 bucks all up . or $90 if you want a 2nd battery .

i'm going up to the $400-$600 edf planes and have no further use for this edf .
it is a great introduction to edf + you get a tx , receiver, and battery pack

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

DANGER WIFE CAN READ FORUMS . love you darling . sig changed .

(29-07-2013, 09:34 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  for sale is my REBEL 70MM EDF 4 CELL JET . IT'S THE SAME AS A HABU .
i'm selling it is a package , there is nothing wrong with it , except it has had the nose cone re glued on after it broke off when i was learning to land it . i'm throwing in the front of an old stinger , which is a better nose cone epo with hard plastic cone . so if you break off the nose cone you have a spare which is better , it has a fibroglassed front ( the stinger) you'd just simply cut off nose and glue on if needed .
it also comes with a brand new HK 6CH 2.4G RADIO AND RECEIVER . UNUSED .
AND A 4S 2200MAH ZIPPY flight battery .
80 bucks all up . or $90 if you want a 2nd battery .

i'm going up to the $400-$600 edf planes and have no further use for this edf .
it is a great introduction to edf + you get a tx , receiver, and battery pack

Frank,
Is she still on the market? I am new to the club? But interested!!

yes it is available and yours if you want it . it's not a beginners plane though but relatively easy to fly after you learn on a trainer the radio can be used on any plane though too , and has a trainer port too .

patience !!Biggrin paaatience !!Paranoid paaaaaatience Tounge paaaaaaatieeence Lol dooooohhhh !!! Upset

or plane only and battery $60 (PNF)

Frank,
Am interested, the lot, but cannot get to field this weekend due to other commitments.

ok irish wolf . you can have the lot and i'll hold it . but you have to commit . cause someone wants the plane only for $60 . if you want the lot for $80 come get it next week . let me know . you can pick up from penrith or field next week . just make the commitment to pay and i wont give this guy the plane only next tuesday. i made it clear i'd rather sell the lot than just the plane as i have no use for the radio . cheers Russ if you want 2 batteries it's 90 , 1 battery its 80 , plane only with one battery 60 . however the plane only option with battery is not yours as someone else got in 1st . so you can have the package for 80 or 90 . cheers .

(30-07-2013, 05:46 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  ok irish wolf . you can have the lot and i'll hold it . but you have to commit . cause someone wants the plane only for $60 . if you want the lot for $80 come get it next week . let me know . you can pick up from penrith or field next week . just make the commitment to pay and i wont give this guy the plane only next tuesday. i made it clear i'd rather sell the lot than just the plane as i have no use for the radio . cheers Russ if you want 2 batteries it's 90 , 1 battery its 80 , plane only with one battery 60 . however the plane only option with battery is not yours as someone else got in 1st . so you can have the package for 80 or 90 . cheers .

Frank,

$90.00 Commitment is good. When and where?? Mobile 0412928598

(30-07-2013, 09:29 PM)IrishWolf Wrote:  
(30-07-2013, 05:46 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  ok irish wolf . you can have the lot and i'll hold it . but you have to commit . cause someone wants the plane only for $60 . if you want the lot for $80 come get it next week . let me know . you can pick up from penrith or field next week . just make the commitment to pay and i wont give this guy the plane only next tuesday. i made it clear i'd rather sell the lot than just the plane as i have no use for the radio . cheers Russ if you want 2 batteries it's 90 , 1 battery its 80 , plane only with one battery 60 . however the plane only option with battery is not yours as someone else got in 1st . so you can have the package for 80 or 90 . cheers .

Frank,

$90.00 Commitment is good. When and where?? Mobile 0412928598

well it's a definate sale theres no hurry now . thanks . i'm off from saturday for a week . i'll either go for a fly next week sometime and meet you at the field or you can pick up anytime . cheers . i'll contact you via mobile . and if your busy and cannot over the next week for any reason i will hold it for you . cheers .

Ta! Am available on mobile anytime after 1700hrs!! Am at Mooney Mooney, Marine Rescue Duty this weekend though.

would you like me to bind it and set it up for you ? or do you want to do it all yourself ?

well if you know Murray campbell by any chance . it could be easily delivered . just a long shot .

(30-07-2013, 10:11 PM)wingtipper Wrote:  would you like me to bind it and set it up for you ? or do you want to do it all yourself ?

well if you know Murray campbell by any chance . it could be easily delivered . just a long shot .

Frank,
I do nnot know how to set this up or how to bind it so will learn from you if willing to teach me!

good to meet you tonight RUSS . god luck with the flying .
forgot to tell you . those batteries are good for 3 minute flights .

Cool! Now have to purchase power supply and appropriate bits, charger I have is too small to fit LOL